The Luke Batty Foundation and the Never Alone campaign is working hard to give the victims of family violence a voice. We are already achieving great things, but there is so much more to do and we can’t do it alone.
Can you spare $10 or $20 to keep Never Alone going?
If ten people chip in $10, that helps us build an online petition.
If one hundred people chip in $50, we could a buy a full-page newspaper advertisement.
The campaign has helped to deliver:
- Over 50,000-strong supporter community (and growing)
- Commitment to respectful relationships education in schools in every state and territory
- Aware around gender stereotypes on Father’s Day
- A leading role in the national debate on family violence
- $100 million injection of federal funding
- 227 system-changing recommendations from the Victorian Royal Commission into Family Violence
- Over $500 million funding increase in Victoria in response to Royal Commission
- Support for ABC’s call for stories – giving family violence victims a voice in the national media
- Amplification of events and activities within the family violence sector
Rosie needs support from people like you who care. We are building a groundswell of support for victims that will make it impossible for family violence to be ignored any longer.
Luke Batty Foundation Pty Ltd is a Registered Gift Recipient with the Australian Taxation Office. The Luke Batty Foundation Pty Ltd has a Public Fund, which is set up to enable the organisation to receive tax-deductible donations.
Any donation over $2 will be tax deductible and we’ll send you a receipt.